Information to schools
Here you will find information about school transport, routines and irregularities.
Administration for school transport
Schools send AtB updated class schedules before the start of each school year, allowing us to set up a transport plan based upon students needs.
Cert and schedule
Cert is the administrative tool for for school transport.
- Log in to Cert. Lost username or password? Contact us at email@example.com.
- User manual for Cert (pdf)
- Reason for applying and codes for Cert (pdf)
Schedules for all classes must be filled in and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15.
Change of schedules
The school or municipality contacts the school transport manager at the operator if they wish to change timetables in connection with Easter, summer holidays and Christmas. Send an e-mail at least 3 months before, with email@example.com on the copy.
Changes can only be made on school lines (4-digit line numbers), and the operator assesses whether the change can be carried out and any additional costs. Additional costs are invoiced to the school/municipality, and the ordinary departure that is changed will be canceled.
See routines for school transport and contact information for your inquiries.
Routines and inquiries
Routine manual for school transport
Read the Routine manual for school transport (pdf) (228KB)for what you need to know about school about school transport.
Below you will find an overview of who to contact with your questions.
AtB - firstname.lastname@example.org
- t:card school and spare card
- invoice basis
- individually orginazed school transport
AtB - email@example.com
- invoice inquiries
- postponement of due date
- approvement and rights for school transport
- case management for medical and long distance transport
On behalf of students and guardians, schools will submit forms for reimbursement of ticket purchases or use of personal transport in connection with school transport.
In certain situations students with free school transport can be issued a loaner card.
Who gets a loaner card
Loaner card is made of cardboard and is lent to students who have been granted the right to free school transport. It only applies when the student:
- has forgotten their t:card
- has lost their t:card or it is defective
- is waiting to recieve the t:card
Loaner cards must not be used for trips even if under the direction of the school, for example excursions.
- Fill in all fields on the card
- Applies only to transport to and from school
- The card is valid for a maximum of 10 days
- The student hands the card to the driver on the last day of validity
New loaner cards
- Order new loaner cards from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders must be made before the last card is used. Without a loaner card, the student must pay for the ticket themselves.
Who gets a loaner card
Loaner cards are lent to students who have been granted the right to free school transport only when:
Students who have an internship use PocketID. The school must submit a new application in Cert to make it available in the app. Loaner cards must not be used for school trips/excursions, even if these are under the direction of the school.
- the student does not have access to PocketID, for example does not have a mobile phone, while waiting for t:kort school.
- students who use the train for school transport and are waiting for train tickets in the Entur app.
- Distributed cards are registered in a separate list (excel-file (XLSX, 17KB)). Send the list to email@example.com to order new cards.
- The loaner cards have 10 pre-filled journeys.
- Applies only to transport to and from school.
- The student returns the card to the school after use.
- If a loaner card is destroyed or lost, it must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- The school's loaner card is registered in Cert, and is updated at the beginning of each school year.
Refund of transport expenses
On behalf of students and guardians, schools will submit forms for reimbursement of ticket purchases or use of private transport in regards to travelling to and from school.