AtB is an administration company for public transport in Trøndelag, and is responsible for planning, purchasing and marketing public transport services.
AtB is registered as a limited company, and is fully owned by Sør-Trøndelag County Authority.
- Plan and coordinate routes for bus, boat and ferry.
- Plan and coordinate school buses and routes.
- Marketing and information regarding public transport services.
- Develop, operate and maintain ticket and information services.
- Customer support and route information.
- Conduct tenders within bus, boat and ferry following public procurement regulations.
We aim do this in such a way that the public transport services in Trøndelag appears attractive, coordinated and efficient.
We cooperate with customers, partners, owners and operators to make public transport, along with cycling and walking, a natural first choice.
All operative services are performed by various companies that work by contract for AtB AS.
According to the Public Service Act, everyone can ask AtB to see public postal journals, including private individuals.
If you want access to a public case document or a public postal record, send an e-mail labeled "Inspection" to email@example.com with the following information:
- Which case you would like insight to.
- Which period within the case you would like insight.
Our operators transport you on AtB's behalf and is our most important partner. Together we make sure you as a customer can travel from A to B. See our operators.
AtB's 79 employees (as of 31.10.17) works within finance, HR, IT, administration, procurement, quality, risk management, market analysis, statistics, technology, environment, route planning, infrastructure, systems, customer service and marketing communication.
14 of our employees works at AtB Service Centre in full and part-time positions. AtB Service Centre is open 365 days a year and is responsible for answering questions over the phone, written inquiries and our service centre which you can visit in Kongens gate in Trondheim.
AtB is organized within four different departments:
- Finance and business administration.
- Routes and infrastructure.
- Communication and operation.
- Strategy and development.
The directors are responsible for these departments. See management team.
The board consists of seven external board members with professional competence from different working environments.
Per Axel Koch Chairman of the board Tore Kåss Board Member Målfrid Vik Sønstabø Board Member Kristin Olstad Schea Board Member Odd Steinar Åfar Viseth Board Member Kristian Tangen Board Member Ingunn Kjelstad Board Member Julia Oppegård AtB - employee representative Endre Angelvik Deputy Member Eli Ystad Deputy Member