For high school
The app PocketID is used as a travel certificate by high school students. PocketID must be activated before each trip and shown to the driver when boarding. See how PocketID is used.
Terms and conditions
- Can only be used by the student with free school transport.
- Applies to two trips each school day for the approved distance.
- Must be activated before every trip.
- Only valid on school days, not on school holidays.
- Does not apply to flexible transport.
Missing travel certificate
The student must buy a ticket themself, even if the they have free school transport. If the student cannot show a valid travel certificate during a ticket inspection, they will be charged an additional fee. If the student experiences an error with the travel certificate, contact the school.