Who gets a loaner card
Loaner cards are lent to students who have been granted the right to free school transport only when:
- the student does not have access to PocketID, for example does not have a mobile phone, while waiting for t:kort school.
- students who use the train for school transport and are waiting for train tickets in the Entur app.
- Distributed cards are registered in a separate list (excel-file). Send the list to firstname.lastname@example.org to order new cards.
- The loaner cards have 10 pre-filled journeys.
- Applies only to transport to and from school.
- The student returns the card to the school after use.
- If a loaner card is destroyed or lost, it must be reported to email@example.com as soon as possible.
- The school's loaner card is registered in Cert, and is updated at the beginning of each school year.