Correct ticket + proof = your responsibility. Here you will find information about valid tickets, fees and how to complain.
All our customers are solely responsible for carrying a valid ticket. Passengers who fail to produce a valid ticket during an inspection will receive a fine.
Remember that you must provide proof of your entitlement to a discount if you are travelling on a student, seniors or youth ticket.
- Adult: 750 kr
- Youth: 15–16 years old: 500 kr, 17 years old: 750 kr
- Travelling with a false or counterfeit ticket: 1500 kr. Passengers traveling with false tickets will be reported to the police.
- use online banking (payment information is printet on the fee)
- pay cash to the bus driver
- pay by card. Only possible in transportation with with payment terminals (region-busses and boat)
- pay by card or cash at AtB Service center in Trondheim
This must be done within 14 days after the fee has been charged.
If you complain on behalf of others, we need authorization from the person who has received the fee. This does not apply if any complaints are made on behalf of minors.
You can send your complaint via our online contact form (Norwegian only) or by mail. Remember to include:
- E-mail address
- Information about why you want to complain
- Fine number (five digits)
- Receipt (if you paid on the spot)
Complaint can be sent by mail to:
Prinsens gate 39