Good travel habits makes good travel experiences. By following these, you can give yourself and others a more pleasant journey aboard buses, trams, and boats.
Thank you for
- Showing queue culture and letting off departing passengers before you board yourself.
- Traveling with a valid moderation certificate. Passengers with discounted tickets such as children, seniors, and students must be able to show identification and proof at all times.
- Always having a valid ticket. Traveling for free is expensive.
- Remembering that all of our vehicles are smoke-free. This also applies to the use of electronic cigarettes.
Taking into account your fellow passengers!
Good travel habits on buses - at the station, stop, and on board
- Give the driver a clear and early signal when you want to stop the bus at a stop.
- Keep at least 1 meter of distance from a moving bus, and stand behind the yellow line at marked stops and stations.
- Have your ticket or payment ready before boarding.
- Wait for departing passengers before boarding yourself.
- Board together if you are paying together. This makes it much easier for the driver.
Do you have a valid ticket?
Board AtB's green buses in the Trondheim area without showing or scanning your ticket.
Enter the front of the bus to check your ticket if you are traveling with AtB's blue buses.
- Use a seatbelt in buses that have them.
- Secure strollers and wheelchairs.
- Give your seat to someone who needs it more.
- Eating and drinking is not allowed on board.
- Avoid loud phone calls on board the bus.
- Do not walk in the bus while it is moving.
- Keep your feet firmly planted on the floor, not in the seat where others will sit.
- If you have a dog with you, it is your responsibility to ensure that it is not a nuisance to other passengers.
- Animals are not allowed directly on the seat - they must sit on the floor or in your lap.
- Be seen. Use reflectors, even where there is street lighting.
Additional good travel habits on board boats
- Do not use multiple seats even if you are tired.
- Have your ticket ready for ticket control on board.
- Groups that pay together must travel together.
- Follow safety instructions on board carefully.