- For bus, tram, passenger boat and ferry* in Trøndelag.
- For night bus and night tram.
- 24 hours for travels with bus or tram in one zone.
- 7, 30, 60, 90 and 180 days for bus and tram i Trøndelag. 7 days is not available for students. With periodic ticket for youth, senior or student you can also travel with night bus or night tram.
- Youth ticket for travel with bus, tram and boat in Trøndelag.
- Miljøbillett for travel with city buses in Namsos, Steinkjer, Verdal, Levanger and Stjørdal.
- 7, 30, 60, 90 and 180 days for the following connections:
Rute 800/805 and 810
- Trondheim - Brekstad
- Trondheim - Lensvik
- Trondheim - Hasselvika
- Lensvik - Hasselvika
- Lensvik - Brekstad
- Hasselvika - Brekstad
- Kristiansund - Edøy
- Trondheim - Vanvikan
- Dyrøy - Mausund
- Dyrøy - Bogøyvær
- Dyrøy - Sula
- Mausund - Bogøyvær
- Mausund - Sula
- Bogøyvær - Sula
- Sandviksberget - Skjærvøy
- Sandviksberget - Sætervika
- Sætervika - Skjærvøy
To buy a ticket, start by choosing whether you are travelling by bus, passenger boat or ferry. Then select zones if you are going to travel by bus, or by port if you are travelling by passenger boat or ferry.
*Not route 870 Brekstad - Valset og 880 Flakk - Rørvik.
Choose method of payment in the app. Pay with phone bill, Vipps, debit card, AtB Mobillett account or debit card. Everything is easily managed in the app.