Travel options in Trondheim have improved for everyone with a period ticket in the AtB app.
City bikes are a great way to get around town! The bikes are located near stops and transfer point, are easy to use, and good for the environment.
Now you get free use of city bikes for the rest of 2023 with an active period ticket in the AtB app.
63 city bike stations
City bikes can be used for free for up to 60 minutes per trip, as long as you have a 7-, 30-, 60-, 90-, or 180-day ticket in the AtB app.
The city bike must be unlocked using the map in the AtB app:
Here you will get an overview of the city's 63 city bike stations, and the number of bikes and locks available at each of them.
How to do it in 1-2-3
- Download the «Trondheim Bysykkel» app and create a user account. You must provide card information to complete registration.
- Go to the map in the AtB app, find a city bike station, and tap «Open Trondheim Bysykkel».
- Follow the instructions to access the «AtB gratis» subscription.
- When you want to unlock a bike, you must always go through the map in the AtB app and stand near the bike you want to unlock. Follow the instructions to unlock the bike.
- Now you have 60 minutes of free use of the bike. Have a nice trip!