Read about how you can use our public transport system when visiting Trøndelag.
- Use the designated bus stops. When you want the bus to stop, alert the driver by holding out your hand.
- Pay with your travelcard (t:card), our app AtB Mobillett or cash on board. We do not accept credit cards on the buses or tram in Trondheim.
- If you are purchasing a student ticket or other discounted tickets, please have a valid proof of discount and ID with you at all times.
- You are responsible for having a valid ticket. We recommend that you read our fare and discount guidelines.
- If one person is paying for a group of people, please help the driver by boarding the bus together.
- Baby carriages must always be attached to the security straps on board, or held safely.
- Be considerate to your fellow passengers.
- Rollerblades are not permitted on board the bus.
- Eating and drinking is not permitted on board the bus.
- Consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden on board the bus.
- Be visible. Always use reflectors, even when there are streetlights.
Don’t try to travel for free. Getting caught will cost you a lot more than a regular ticket. Always have your ticket ready for validation when taking the bus.