Information about how the corona situation affects public transport services. We thank our travelers for understanding and for showing consideration when travelling.
Last updated July 8th
We adhere to the National Institute of Health's recommendations and orders, and encourage our travelers to do the same, and be a considerate to your fellow passengers and the drivers:
- Practice social distancing, make sure to keep a safe distance to other passengers
- Do not board if you see that the place is cramped, wait for the next bus
- If you have been in contact with the infection or are ill, do not use public transport
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Walk or use a bike if you can
- Travel outside rush hour if you can
We evaluate the situation in Trøndelag continuously. The situation means that both travelers and employees have to adapt.
- The daily cleaning of all our vehicles and vessels throughout Trøndelag is hightened.
- Rubbing alcohol is available in terminals.
Bus an tram
- If there are available seats, you sould use these rather than stand.
- Passengers can sit next to eachother. Avoid sitting face-to-face.
- Remember to keep your distance when getting on and off. Let disembarking passengers leave before boarding.
- All doors are opened by the driver so that you don't hva to use the door open-button.
- The front door is closed and barriers are installed behind the driver's seat on all buses. All boarding and disembarking is done at the other doors. All doors are still operative on the metro buses.
- From Wednesday July 8th, there will be near full capacity on all passenger boats.
- All seats in the direcation of travel can be used.
- Passengers should not sit facing each other unless they are from the same household.
- Remember to keep your distance when boarding and disembarking.
- Passengers with a car are encouraged to sit in the car during the crossing.
- Passengers staying in the lounge have at least one seat in between.
Bus and tram
To reduce the risk of infection, there is no ticketing on board. You can buy your ticket with your mobile phone for all trips in Trøndelag.
Passenger boat and ferry
To reduce the risk of infection, there is no cash ticketing on board. You can buy your ticket with t:card, bank card, ferry card or mobile phone.
On route 870 Brekstad - Valset and route 880 Flakk - Rørvik, use AutoPASS.
Public transport services
Regular service with some exceptions:
- Night bus and night tram is cancelled until further notice.
- Travels with 9t2 and booking of group travel is unavailable.
Find your trip
Find your trip in the app AtB Reise or the travel planner:
See updated timetables:
Follow our operational deviations (in Norwegian). Here you will find information about planned and unforseen changes to AtB's service.
AtB service center
We're here to help you. If you have any questions please contact us in our chat, use our contact form or call us at +47 478 02 820. You can also find us in social media.
Do you have any questions? See if you can find the answer here:
EAD MORE: Public Health Institute's "Coronavirus - Facts, Advice and Measures" (external page)